Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few New Pics

So upon cleaning my memory out of my camera I came upon a photo of a wonderful vegan cupcake pic I made and forgot to post. It was the chocolate cupcake recipe from VCTOTW with a buttermilk icing on top. This was so much like a Hostess cupcake, it threw me off!!
I have been busy this week and just did not feel like a lot of cooking and a huge mess to clean up, so I found out that Campbell's has a tasty minestrone with no beef or chicken broth in it. I picked up a can, found a small sourdough loaf, and you can see the results. Sprinkled with a little Italian cheese and I had a tasty meal(though with a lot of leftovers.)

We went out exploring some of the thrift stores in Memphis and found some really nice stuff!! These were the best of the lot!! I am done with plates now!! But I hope to keep on finding cool retro stuff. I already have a lime green salt and pepper shaker set.
I LOVE, LOVE these little gems!! How can you beat blue shrooms on coffee/tea cups? Plus I love the little B-shaped handles.
I have to touch up this lovely little napkin holder slightly, but how cute is this?

1 comment:

Bianca said...

OMG! I LOVE the shroom napkin holder and mugs! I need to find some stuff like that, and I have a plate very similar to that one...but it's orange and green and brown. I like the blue variation.

Also...I'm a HUGE fan of bread bowls!