Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Is Anyone Else Scatterbrained?

I find myself rather scatterbrained these days, and I don't know why! Okay, maybe I am just like this all the time but I don't like to admit it. Anyhow.



One of my favorite Fall treats has always been pumpkin muffins!! To me it's just not fall without pumpkin goodies in the house. Sadly, I am the only one who enjoys pumpkin in this household. I wish I was really sad about that......lol Just means more goodies for me!


Pumpkin muffins are probably one of my favorite ways to eat pumpkin. So I made a huge batch of them, and I wrote down the recipe-lost it. AND forgot to snap a pic. Hey, wait! What a good excuse to make some more, don't you think? =)

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Um, yea. That definitely means that you should make more. How are we supposed to believe you without photographic evidence? Actually, I think I need physical proof...Guess you'll have to make me some.