Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost Ready for Christmas?

Here we have a leaf, which fits perfectly with the bell pepper below, I paid one dollar for the both of them, and I love the fact that they are oven safe!!!!!


Here is a plaque that is adorning my wall in the kitchen, to tie in all the elements of the kitchen(or attempt too).

These are my favorite!!!! Found at the same thrift store at varying times, I love these shrooms!! Perfect for canisters, if I find a few more I would have a complete set!!

With the Christmas season comes lots of planning!! I have to plan a schedule for what to cook when and "all that jazz". I am sure that I will have lots of pics over the next few days, along with dealing with the family drama that comes with family gatherings. Is anyone completely ready for Christmas yet??? Anyhow, I had to show off my newly acquired kitchen accessories.









1 comment:

Bianca said...

I LOVE THOSE CANISTERS! I've always wanted to stumble on some mushroom canisters at a thrift store but it hasn't happened yet. When I do, I will snatch them up.

Thankfully, I'm done with my holiday cooking ... mostly. I baked and made a lot of candy this weekend, and I'll be handing it out over the next few days.