Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas Goodies Galore!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have the chance t9o snap pics of everything, which included: 2 batches of fudge(vegetarian of course!!), 4 batches of shortbread, 2 batches of ginger bread and sugar cutouts, Oreo truffles, chocolate cake, white/coconut cake, rum cake, chocolate chip cookies, 4 different batches of muffins, and all of this was just for goodie baskets!!!! I also had to prepare snacks and then Christmas dinner. While trying to survive the drama of a pissed-off due to lack of information sister-in-law, overly anxious mother-in-law and cooking in between almost made me insane(or more so than i am already)

Anyway, pictured below is one of my goodie plates with shortbread, fudge, and muffins.

Below that is a tray that Joey put together with celery and pimento cheese and carrots with ranch.

Then the spicy tortilla roll-ups in the Christmas tree platter.

And last is the super moist chocolate cake. I will post a couple of recipes from the above mentioned treats soon!
















1 comment:

Bianca said...

Looks like you had a yummy Xmas! I'd like a slice of that cake now.

My mom made vegan Oreo truffles too! She used vegan white chocolate chips, Oreos, and Tofutti cream cheese. Damn, they were good!