Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Absence Apology

So sorry for the absence, though I really have not had the time to even remember what day it is for the past two weeks now. I have some photos and recipes to post, when I can find my camera....lol My sister-in-law's(who is one of my best friends) father went in the hospital two weeks ago, he had progressed cancer and passed away Sunday a week and a half ago. Her family resides in Greenwood, MS and our little Saturn just would not make the trip so we had to rent a car. As soon as Joey walked in the door with the keys his mom called to tell us she was on the way to her doctor with chest pains. We get ready and are walking out the door to head to Greenwood to tell us that she was being put in the hospital.

This was at 3:00 pm. We flew down to the viewing to support my in-laws, and arrived back at the house at 10:30 pm the same night, Joey called to check on her as soon as we walked in the door. She was panicking and could not calm down, I ended turning around and going to the hospital withe her all night long. Arrived at 11:00 pm and left at 11:00 am. What a night!! They released her that afternoon with the diagnosis been a minor heart attack, but unfortunately the nurse on duty that evening had a horrid cold and passed it to me. She was doing okay until this Monday night when we thought she was having another heart attack but thankfully was just anxiety. I am not bitching, just wanted to explain where I have been. Anyway, I will be posting this week so please check back.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Damn, that sounds like a lot of craziness. You need a vacation now. You should con Steph into making you some cupcakes. :-)