Friday, September 26, 2008

Snickers.....& Doodles!!!

Thanks for the understanding peeps!!

In appreciation for how wonderful several of my neighbors are, I made a huge batch of Snicker doodles to share!! These are such a classic cookie that I have yet to meet a person who does not enjoy them.

One of my neighbors is kind enough to take our garbage to the dumpster(we call her the garbage fairy), and the other older couple who lives across the hall never cease to make us laugh about something. The couple across the hall have medical issues, so I can't bake too many goodies to take to them.


It is just the classic recipe with no new twists.....as of yet! I have pics, but the batteries died in my camera so I will post soon.

1 comment:

jessy said...

that's so awesome you have such thoughtful & fun neighbors! and that's very cool of you to make them snickerdoodles! i look forward to the pics! squeeeeeeee!