Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cici's

Okay, so I had one of those lazy days, where I just didn't feel like cooking then cleaning up. Upon researching and asking management, I found that Cici's pizza crust is vegan. So we took a trip to try it out. I began with a salad, which I topped with the incredible Organic Ville non-dairy, vegan ranch. Now, having once been a HUGE ranch addict, I was incredibly skeptical of trying this product. My taste buds screamed at me for not trying this sooner. It needs a little extra pepper in my opinion, but it was so nice to have ranch back in my life.

I always love the lengthy drama that ensues upon informing someone that you want all veggies no cheese. Twice he asked me "Just cheese no veggies?", and twice I had to correct him. Once it finally arrived it was worth the wait, by no means not the best pizza I have ever had. But it was good. It was also rather entertaining trying to explain to the non-vegan family members what I could order at Cici's. Finally I just told them to screw the explanation and see what I ordered. All in all it was a quick meal and not bad on the checkbook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I can always eat pizza! The girl at the Little Caesars on Stateline actually knows me now. When I call and order a no-cheese pizza she goes "Oh, hey Stephanie!". Haha, that is sad.

Bianca said...

I love that salad dressing too! I was a HUGE ranch fan that's the only vegan ranch that tastes close enough to the original to please me.