Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Material Coming Soon!!

I am in the process of cooking up some more baked goodies and as I have a passion for anything that involves being in the kitchen, a ton of other stuff. I found some beautiful peppers at the farmer's market which I need to post a pic of...and I would have liked to have taken some snapshots of the lovely muscadine's that I happened upon, however they are sadly in the process of being digested. So please check back over the next few days!!!

2 comments:

jessy said...

sweeeeeeeeeet! i'll check back later for all the glorious yummies! :D i can't wait!

Bianca said...

Oh, you got some of those muscadines! I saw them, but got the figs instead. I've never tried muscadines...I wonder how many I'd need to make wine.

BTW, if you (and your beau) are interested, there's a vegetarian wine dinner at Circa downtown on Wed., Sept. 3. It's five courses, but only 3 are vegan (not dessert and not the flan). However, the chef told me vegan could have extra of repeat courses to make up. It's $55. Vaughan and I are DEFINITELY going...let me know if you wanna come and we'll make reservations for a bigger group.