Friday, July 18, 2008

Lowfat Banana Bread from Vcon



So upon visiting tons of vegan blogs, and seeing how many people were making the low fat banana bread from Vcon, I had to try it out for myself. As you can see, that one spot in the middle is slightly overdone. But I can honestly say that this is the best tasting and moistest banana bread I have ever tasted!! And it's hard to believe that it's low fat! I spent many years on a low fat diet(which never really worked well for me.), and none of the food ever tasted this good. I also veganized a citrus bar recipe which was not quite ready yet. I will have pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

jessy said...

yay! the banana bread looks super stellar to me! and i can't wait to see the citrus bars, too!

Bianca said...

I've been thinking about making that too because everyone else has. I don't wanna be last! And it looks so good!

It's funny that your oven overcooks in the middle. My loaves usually end up all doughy in the center.