Friday, July 11, 2008

This was SO Good

This turned out so much yummier than I thought! I love the thick layer of icing in the middle. Sorry about the messy picture. Joey liked it, but did not like the molasses that the icing recipe suggests using, to his palate the molasses added a slightly burnt taste? Tasted great to me though! His taste has been slightly off recently anyway.

Warning about the cookies and cream cupcakes: The cookies all came to the top of the cakes and made them crispy the day after baking. I am yet to discover why? But when I do, I will let everyone know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! That cake looks super sexy.

Bianca said...

Thanks for the warning on those cupcakes...guess that means when I make them, I'll have to eat them all in one day...damn, life's a bitch.

I had fun on Saturday! Thanks for coming! Veggie get-togethers are the best!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Cake is ALWAYS better with a ayer of icing in the middle :o).

Thanks for ading me to your blogroll. I'll be adding your great site too!