Saturday, July 5, 2008

Such a non-conformist am I

Being the non-conformist that I am, I opted to fix 4th of July goodies on the 5th instead. Partially due to some humorously embarrassing antics, which I will never let on too. (Unless you are around me when I am really trashed, and then you might get to hear about it.) Pictured below is your basic southern potato salad and bbq beans. The messy sandwich in the back is a bbq tempeh with homemade coleslaw. It has been so long since I have had any type of bbq, I almost squealed in delight upon the first bite! Also prepared but not pictured yet is bbq tofu, and peach cobbler for dessert.


1 comment:

The Voracious Vegan said...

BBQ tempeh and homemade coleslaw! Yes! When am I invited to come over for dinner? And by the by, I just read your profile and I have to tell you that I too am addicted to Charmed. It is absolutely a must watch for me. Here in Bahrain they show it on the weekend and I never miss an episode. I so love it. And I keep trying to convince people that I too have magical powers, but they don't seem to be buying it. Love the blog! Keep up the awesome and tasty work!